- I feel a stronger sense of renewal in September than I do in January.
- My biorhythm is in sync with the "school-year" cycle.
- I love new pencils, pens, paper, tablets, folders, organizers, scissors, binders ...
- EVERY student starts with an A!
- I'm ready for routine.
- Crisp air and colorful leaves are just around the corner.
- I can pull out my sweaters - my favorite items of clothing.
- I welcome the season of COMFORT foods: soups, chilli, roast and potatoes.
- Great SEPTEMBER songs: My top 3 - "September" by Earth, Wind, & Fire; "See You in September" by The Temptations; and "September Morn" by Neil Diamond.
Why do YOU like September?
Do you remember, 21st night of September?
Love was changing the mind of the pretenders
While chasing clouds away. ~ Earth, Wind, & Fire
Welcome Back, Friends!!!