Friday, November 16, 2007

UCIRA

Good Morning,

I am on my way to UCIRA, but wanted to interrupt my departure for a minute to see if anyone commented upon my initial posting. (Of course, I only sent the link to two people! I believe in baby-steps!)

I received a comment and was thrilled! Margo challenged me to send the link to the reading academy, and even though there is precious little information in either posting, I am going to send it anyway. I will create another posting upon my return from UCRIA to share my thoughts about the day's events. My plan is to share details of the sessions over the ensuing weeks.

In the meantime, let me know what you think of my efforts! It's really easy, and I love the background template I found, too. It depicts the warmth I wish to convey through this unique literacy experience.

Have a fabulous Friday!
Renae

No comments: