Friday, January 1, 2010

Greet 2010 in the BEST Way!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Colleagues!



I am a big fan of National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo)! In November I joined nearly 30,000 others in posting every day for 30 days. What makes NaBloPoMo unique is the chance to do that every month on a different theme. No one in their right mind would WANT to post EVERY day EVERY month, but when a theme hits home, I found it's a great way to organize and share thoughts and ideas on a blog - which is short for weB LOG!

BEST is the theme for the month of January, and it caught my fancy. (Oops! There goes a cliche'!) I decided it would be a great challenge to apply that main idea to Link 2 Literacy topics: BEST practices, BEST ideas, BEST tips, etc. So with that challenge, I PLAN to succeed in posting on L2L EVERY DAY this month. What a great way to start the year, don't you think?

I hope your holiday break was a great one. Mine certainly was - a perfect mix of work, play, and rest. Now I'm anxious to make the BEST of 2010 by doing my BEST.

BEST wishes,
Renae

No comments: